The trimming machine mod. RBV/600 allows the trimming in line of marble or granite strips by means of diamond water-cooled discs moved by direct motors. The structure is mainly composed of two parts: a strengthned electro-welded plate basement with a special rubber covered belt to permit the cut of the disc on it, and a fixed bridge, where the mobile operating heads are fixed. The switch board is made of sheet steel with mm 15/10 thickness, painted with RAL 7032 paint and with IP 55 protection level.
2 units of cut - direct motors
- useful width of cut mm 610/810/1010
- maximum thickness of cut mm 100/150/200
- diamond disc diameter mm 450/550/650
- cutting unit motor's power kW 11/15/18
- belt forwarding motor power kW 1,1
- belt forwarding speed m/min 0,5-3